TELW—The English Workshop is an attempt to get the learner how to speak English naturally. Whether you need a job, study better, or simply move up the social ladder, you need to improve your communication skills. And we are there for you.
We help you:
• Speak with improved accuracy,
• Pronounce the words correctly using the proper sounds,
• Express your thought clearly and precisely using the pitch and intonation,
• At a higher level, use idiomatic and other expressions to sound graceful and unforced,
• Generally become a good communicator in English.
Our training method revolves around the core concept of training people to use English practically and naturally. You will be encouraged to use the language in all possible situations you may come across. We will always interact with you in English, and encourage you to do so, as well. We use an interesting mix of role-plays, casual conversations, interviews and surveys, presentations, debates, group discussions, and meetings.
We design the courses to include typical workaday settings, using their simulated versions to practice and sharpen your communication skills. The classes will have a maximum of six to eight participants.
What we do, is to first evaluate your present level of English. Then we help you learn the new language components to take you to higher and more advanced levels.
We sit down with you and design the course and its contents.
As your course progresses, you get real-time feedback on how you progress. In other words, you can tell how much you have improved in each class.
“I had taken Manu’s classes on Presentation Skills just before I was to travel abroad for an educational course. His command over the English language, his commitment towards his students, the video recordings and feedback sessions helped me immensely in improving my Presentation Skills. I would recommend Manu to anyone looking to improve quickly in this area.” — Piyush Chawla, Ex CEO, Vikas Publishing
Why join us?
6 strong reasons:
1. We focus on the two active skills of speaking and listening. We strongly believe that once you can speak reasonably well, your writing will be immensely better.
2. Our small class strength helps us concentrate on the learners more and help them learn better.
3. We let you discover the language for yourself. This increases the fun quotient and you learn quickly and retain for long whatever you learn.
4. Our firm conviction is the more you speak and listen, the more you learn. That is why you get to speak in the class right from day one. So, you leave the class with a feeling of heightened self-confidence.
5. After the class you can sit in the Centre, chat with your peers, and practice the language learnt.
6. You learn English the same way you learnt your mother-tongue. This means we don’t believe in translations. You listen to English respond in Englishlearn English.
Sample Study Materials
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.